Flexibility at its most advanced and personalized.
Raise a glass to hidden gem Opal Moon Crush. The finest custom crush winemaking experience, capacity, equipment, talent, and facility in the industry. Your style. Your way. Supporting small-lot producers, cult micro-wineries, and up-and-comers to heavy hitters. We don’t discriminate.
Close at hand, our pristine 30,000 sq. ft. production facility is conveniently located mere blocks from downtown Sonoma.
“Before we execute anything, we take the opportunity to talk to our clients in great detail about their goals for their wines. Our clients write their own work orders, which greatly reduces interpretation and error.”
Amenities on Point
- Two-ton to 200-ton flexibility
- Ultra-diverse, state-of-the-art equipment
- Industry leading presses take care of business
- High-volume, streamlined wine production
- Grape-to-glass crushing, formulating, processing, storage, bottling
- One-on-one vintner consulting, crafting, collaboration
- Pristine cleanliness has customers over the moon
- Staffed with wine world professionals: passionate, dedicated, ready to serve
- Endless ways to bring your dreams to fruition
- 100% clarity and focus on your ultimate goals
- Alternating Proprietorships (AP) available
- For your winery within our winery–it’s all here
- Regulatory compliance you can depend on
Wine that exceeds the expectations and imagination of every winemaker who walks through our doors.
Peak performance. Technology on steroids.
Groundbreaking equipment that’s crushing it.
- Bucher Oscillys Destemmer
- Pellenc Vision 2 Optical Sorter
- Bucher 80 HL and 150 HL Presses
- Pressurized Bottling Tanks
- Wilden Diaphragm Pump
- ARS/SWASH Steam Generator
- Bull Dog Pup
- G&D Glycol Heater to Facilitate Heating Red Fermentations
- SO2 Doser on Cart with Regulator
- Tank Net Thermostats for Remote Access
“Our pressurized bottling tanks, rare in the region, allow you to handle the wine in a much softer way and factor out oxidation.”
Add Opal Moon Crush to your short list! We’d love to be your #1. Find out what makes our custom crush and winemaking facility rock.
*Trade-only tours – We will never share your information with anyone outside of Opal Moon Crush.